We hope you will take advantage of the programs available at the district’s elementary, middle, or high school levels. We offer excellent summer educational programming and the majority of our Summer School staff are our own district educators who work with our students throughout the regular school year.
Who is eligible to participate?
All students who reside within the School District of Janesville’s resident boundaries or are open enrolled in the district’s P4 through Grade 12 programs are eligible to participate in Summer School. Non-resident families may enroll their children on a tuition basis. Non-resident fee information is listed below. Enrollment for non-resident families will begin four weeks after the initial enrollment date for resident students (May 6, 2019 at 9:00 AM). See information below for sign up dates, link to the registration site and the course selection handbook.
If you have any questions, contact Alice Flippin by calling 608-743-5042 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Enrollment is FREE for resident students.
- The non-resident fee is $150 per student (not per course). The non-resident fee is in addition to any courses that require a fee. Example: If your child is a non-resident and enrolls in "Saunters", your account will be assessed the $12 course fee and the $150 non-resident fee for a total amount due of $162.
- Non-resident students enrolling in high school credit deficient courses will be assessed the non-resident district fee and an additional $120 course fee per 0.5 credit earning courses.
- Courses that require a fee (resident or non-resident) will state the required amount in the individual course description. Fees are due no later than June 18th Payments not received by this date will result in the student being dropped from the course and unable to attend Summer School.
- Fees are to be paid by cash or check and mailed or delivered to the Summer School Office located at the Educational Services Center, 527 South Franklin Street, Janesville, WI 53548-4779.
Please make checks payable to: School District of Janesville
If you have any questions, contact