Administrative & Human Resources
The Administrative and Human Services Department provides leadership in recruitment, selection, and assignment of all School District of Janesville personnel. The Director of Administrative and Human Services supervises the principals of the district. For questions, please contact our office at (608) 743-5026 or (608) 743-5024.
The department is responsible for:
- The development, implementation, and administration of employment policies and procedures for our employees;
- Compliance with all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations designed to provide and ensure equal employment opportunities for all individuals;
- Ensuring the equitable and fair implementation of negotiated master agreements, school board policies, and procedures as they relate to employment;
- Maintaining all records regarding staff employment, and licensure, substitute teaching positions, provides payroll, insurance, and Employee Assistance services for our employees;
- Processing all inter and intra school transfers, parental choice and option area enrollment of students; and,
- Addressing parental complaints and concerns as well as many operational issues.
For employment opportunities with the School District of Janesville, please see the WECAN website for job postings. If you have questions on how to use the portal, please call (608) 743-5026.