Early College Credit Program
EARLY COLLEGE CREDIT PROGRAM, 9-12 GRADE STUDENTSEARLY COLLEGE CREDIT PROGRAM
Early College Credit Program applies to any UW System institution, any Wisconsin Private College and any tribal college in Wisconsin. This is now open to students in 9th - 12th grades, however, they must meet the UW system admissions requirements in order to be eligible.
Deadlines (February 1st (summer), March 1st and October 1st).
Current SDJ students must take advantage of SDJ courses before enrolling in UW courses. SDJ will not approve comparable courses.
Here’s what your student will need to apply to the program:
- An undergraduate application for admission as a high school Early College Credit student
- A completed UW System Early College Credit Form [Download PDF]
- High school transcript, which should include GPA, class rank, and standardized test scores
Payment: District is responsible for tuition and books. Any additional supplies or materials are the students responsibility.
There are many reasons to encourage qualified high school students to apply for these programs; below are just a few advantages of college credit for high school students:
- Prepare for the rigor of college courses
- Acclimate to life on a campus
- Earn your degree sooner
- Save money on overall college expenses
- Discover programs
- Might help fulfill a student's high school graduation requirements