Learning & Innovation
Learning and Innovation / Curriculum
Student achievement in all areas is the heart of our district. The Learning and Innovation Department is responsible for all student achievement and growth. The Learning and Innovation Department provides services for curriculum development, implementation, and assessment in all academic areas.
- Use research to establish the urgent need to promote higher academic expectations and positive relationships.
- Develop, implement, and monitor standards-aligned curriculum and assessments.
- Integrate literacy, math, and technology across all disciplines.
- Facilitate data-driven decision-making to inform instruction.
- Provide opportunities for professional learning, collaboration, and growth focused on high-quality instruction and increased student learning.
- Engage family and community in the learning process.
For Academic Standards adopted by the School District of Janesville, please visit the DPI Academic Standards page.
For a list of our team and their contact information please go to the Learning and Innovation Team section of this page. The following flow chart will help to see the breakdown of learning and innovation areas per team member, a PDF format page is attached for printing:
Learning and Innovation Team Staff List: