Learning & Innovation
Learning and Innovation / Curriculum
Student achievement in all areas is the heart of our district. The Learning and Innovation Department is responsible for all student achievement and growth. The Learning and Innovation Department provides services for curriculum development, implementation, and assessment in all academic areas.
- Use research to establish the urgent need to promote higher academic expectations and positive relationships.
- Develop, implement, and monitor standards-aligned curriculum and assessments.
- Integrate literacy, math, and technology across all disciplines.
- Facilitate data-driven decision-making to inform instruction.
- Provide opportunities for professional learning, collaboration, and growth focused on high-quality instruction and increased student learning.
- Engage family and community in the learning process.
For Academic Standards adopted by the School District of Janesville, please visit the DPI Academic Standards page.
Learning and Innovation Team Staff List:
Director Of Learning And Innovation
Director of Secondary Education
Administrative Assistant to Curriculum
Title Program Coordinator
P4J Programs Coordinator
K-12 Math And Science Coordinator
Program Coordinator, Summer School
Coordinator or Social Studies and Fine Arts
Giovana De Mendonca Kamke
EBIS Data Analyst
Library Media Specialist, Program Coordinator
Administrative Assistant to Curriculum and Summer School
Preschool 4 Janesville Clerk
Administrative Assistant to P4J
P4J Program Support, Instructional Coach