You will need to call ahead to make an appointment to enroll your student.
Office Hours are 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
Non resident students please call 608-743-5152
Are you new to town or new to the School District of Janesville with children in grades Pre-K through 12 and need to enroll them? Please call the Educational Services Center to set up an appointment.We are located at:
527 S. Franklin Street, 53548
near downtown Janesville and open Monday - Friday from 7:30 am- 4:30pm. Summer hours may vary.
Below is a list of information to assist you with questions you may have.
For other questions please call 608-743-5011 or email the enrollment office at email@example.com.
If you are looking to make a change of address for your student:
- For Middle and High School students: take your proof of residency and your ID directly to your child's school.
- For Elementary students: when school is in session, take your proof of residency and your ID to the school. If the school is not open, please bring it to the Educational Services Center.
- For P4J students: take your proof of residency and your ID to the Educational Services Center.
Printable Enrollment Forms
Everyone must complete - choose release by grade level
- Family Enrollment Form
- The Wisconsin Home Language Survey
- Student Family Residence Questionnaire
- Records Release - Elementary
- Records Release - Middle School
- Records Release - High School
Other forms you may need
Spanish versions of necessary forms:
Online registration MUST be done each year for each student in your household that attends the School District of Janesville.
If you are the primary household parent/guardian, please register online starting Monday, July 8 by logging in to the Campus Parent Portal (see sample image here):
Click on the words "Online Registration" in the lower left hand corner of the page:
If you need assistance you can call your students school, the secretary can help you reset your username and/or password.