- Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline
- (800) 422-4453
- Crisis Text Line Text HOME to 741741
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- (800) 950-6264
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- (800) 273-8255
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration National Helpline
- (800) 662-4357
Concert for Mental Health Awareness
Ft. Rezurec, Maestranza, and Supa Friends.
JUN 19, 2022 8 pm
The Bur Oak 2262 Winnebago St, Madison, WI
F.A.I.T.H. Addiction Awareness Run/Walk
August 26, 2022 12pm
World Mental Health Day
General interview questions to find the right therapists
- What do you consider to be your top three strengths and weaknesses as a therapist?
- What do you consider to be the most important traits for a therapist to have?
- What are your thoughts on confidentiality?
- How do you handle stress?
- Why do you do this as your career?
- In your opinion, what are the essential components of trust?