Every student is known by name, strength, need; and every student graduates ready for college, career, and life.
- Every student is known by name, strength, and need by at least one adult.
- Teachers will increase/focus instruction from direct to engaged and empowered instructional opportunities.
- 90% of 3rd graders will read at or above grade level.
- 90% of 9th graders will successfully complete Algebra I.
- 90% of graduates will successfully complete an advanced placement, transcripted, industry credential, or dual enrollment credit class.
- 90% of graduates will complete college ready indicators as detailed at www.redefiningready.org.
- 90% of graduates will complete career ready indicators as detailed at redefiningready.org.
- Increase graduation rate by 1% each year to 92% rate for 2022.
- 100% of students will have an academic and career plan that includes a post high school plan.