1. England & Scotland Rescheduled: Tentative for Summer 2022
Yorkshire, Warwick, Birmingham, Oxford & London, England; Edinburgh, Scotland * Take a ghost tour through Edinburgh and Explore Edinburgh Castle.
* Watch changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace and tour Windsor Castle.
* Experience the magic and mystery of Stonehenge.
2. Germany, Austria, Italy & Switzerland
Rescheduled: Tentative for Summer 2022
Frankfurt, Rothenburg, Heidelberg & Munich, Germany; Innsbruck, Austria; Venice & Verona, Italy; Lucerne, Switzerland * Float the canals, climb the Alps, and explore Neuschwanstein Castle.
* Enjoy the authentic food from each region.
* Experience different cultures across four different countries in 10 days!
3. Spain, Italy & France Rescheduled: Tentative for Summer 2022
Barcelona & Madrid, Spain; Rome, Assisi, Florence & Pisa, Italy; Nice & Provence, France * Tour through Barcelona by bike. Tour Vatican City.
* Sunbathe in the French Riviera.
* See Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, and Leaning Tower of Pisa.
4. Japan: Land of the Rising Sun Rescheduled: Tentative for Summer 2022
Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara & Osaka, Japan * Visit the Harajuku shopping district, and Great Buddha of Kamakura.
* Enjoy a sumo-style Hot Pot dinner.
* See the Golden Pavilion and the Meiji Shinto Shrine.
5. Journey Down Under Rescheduled: Tentative for Summer 2022
Auckland & Rotorua, New Zealand; Sydney & Cairns, Australia * Tour a Maori Village. * Swim in the Great Barrier Reef. * Take a Harbor Cruise and climb the Sydney Tower.
As we move into the third week of school and everyone becomes more accustomed to the daily school routines, we remind families that regular school attendance is one of the most important factors that can have a positive impact on student achievement.
Research shows that missing 10 percent of the school year, or about 18 days in most school districts, negatively affects a student's academic performance. That's just two days a month and that's known as chronic absence. Over the course of a student's school career, those missed days can really add up.
In other words, when students miss school, they miss out!