School Safety Measures
- Partnership with the Rock County Public Health Department : the School District of Janesville is in regular contact with the Rock County Public Health Department, relying on their expertise in addressing the control of COVID-19, and implementing their recommendations for a safe return to school.
- Partnership with Families--the School District of Janesville will make every effort to keep families informed of best practices that will help slow the spread of COVID-19 in school, at home, and in the community.
- Partnership with Staff and Students--the School District of Janesville will work with staff and students to help them understand and follow new procedures and measures necessary to slow/prevent the spread of COVID-19.
English PDF Spanish PDF
- Learning Options
- Safety First - Minimizing Risk
- Lowering Class Size and Reducing Transitions
- Entering/Exiting Schools
- Floor Signs
- Safety Signs
- Sanitation Stations
- Drinking Fountains
- Building Ventilation
- Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Shared Objects
- Reduced Congestion in Common Areas
- Face Coverings
Click here to go to Back to School Information
NOTE: As the COVID-19 public health emergency is fluid and frequently changing, this is a ‘living’ document. Updates will be made as new information becomes available.
Thank you for reviewing this information. Individual schools will be providing additional details on procedures/plans as they pertain to their respective buildings.
Wisconsin Department of Health Services
- Guidelines for the Prevention, Investigation, and Control of COVID-19 Outbreaks in K-12 Schools in Wisconsin (PDF)