Beloit Area Community Health Center
Spanish interpretation available
24 HOUR ANSWERING SERVICE
Available for emergencies
Beloit Area Community Health Center strives to provide the best variety of services to our patients. Other services offered by BACHC include:
- Dental care to individuals on medicaid, private insurance and un-insured
- Social Services Referral
- Applications are taken for the following programs: BadgerCare, Medicaid, HealthyStart, Family Planning Waiver, Wisconsin Well Woman Program and IL Kidcare
- Confidential HIV testing
- Prescription Drug Program enrollment for qualified applicants
Income Based Health Care
Have you lost your insurance, your job and are in need of health care but do not know where to turn?
Fees at Beloit Area Community Health Center are based on your annual income and family size. A minimum payment of $20 for Rock County residents and $50 for out of Rock County residents is required prior to services being rendered. Additional fees are based on verified income and service provided.
BACHC also accpets those who are covered by private insurance, Medical Assistance and Medicare.
ECHO - Everyone Cooperating to Help Others
65 S. High Street
Janesville, WI 53545
- Food Pantry -providing food, including commodities
- Emergency Rent Assistance
- Emergency Lodging
- Cleaning and Personal Supplies
- Diapers and Baby Food
- Gas and Bus Vouchers
- Community Meals
- School Supplies
HealthNet Of Janesville, Inc
HealthNet of Janesville is a free clinic serving Rock County individuals who have no health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid or Medical Assistance. Individuals must have a household income of no more than 185% of the federal poverty guidelines, or $18,130 annually for a single person. HealthNet requires proof of income to qualify for services.
- General primary care
- Laboratory and X-ray testing (limited)*
- Referrals to specialists
- Dental Care
- Patient Assistance Drug Program enrollment