Curriculum: Learning and Innovation
Student achievement in all areas is the heart of our district. The Learning and Innovation Department is responsible for all student achievement and growth. The Learning and Innovation Department provides services for curriculum development, implementation, and assessment in all academic areas.
- Use research to establish the urgent need to promote higher academic expectations and positive relationships.
- Develop, implement, and monitor standards-aligned curriculum and assessments.
- Integrate literacy, math, and technology across all disciplines.
- Facilitate data-driven decision-making to inform instruction.
- Provide opportunities for professional learning, collaboration, and growth focused on high-quality instruction and increased student learning.
- Engage family and community in the learning process.
For Academic Standards adopted by the School District of Janesville, please visit our Academic Standards page.