New Student Enrollment
Are you new to Janesville with children in grades PreK 12 and need to enroll them into the School District of Janesville?
Please come to the Educational Services Center located at 527 S. Franklin Street near downtown Janesville and open Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (July 1 - September 1 from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
When enrolling new students to our district, please bring:
- Parent/Guardian Picture ID (Driver's License, State ID)
- Proof of residency (copy of lease, utility or other bill, or bank statement dated within the last 60 days which includes your name and address).
- Student's Birth certificate
- Student's Immunization Record
- Name, address, and telephone number of student's previous school attended.
- Student transcript (for high school new student enrollment only).
Parents/guardians will receive instructions on how to proceed with registration/orientation at our schools after completing the enrollment process. Students need not be present for enrollment at the Educational Services Center.
For questions or more information please call 608-743-5152 or 608-743-5153.
Education is Our Investment in the Future!